Electrical gizmos in '84 190D

• Electrical gizmos in '84 190D

Bitte entschuldigung, das ich in Englisch schreibe! :)

The electrical gizmos in my car has expanded; They now possess the brakepad-indicator as well! It goes on when I switch off the car, and shuts of when I set the key to ignition - in other words; It does exactly the opposite of what it is supposed to!!!

I now have three faults needed to sort out before the 23rd (inspection time!)!

1. malfunctioning windshield washer - doesn't wipe more than once
      2. malfunctioning rear window heater - goes on automatically once in a while
      3. malfunctioning brakepad-indicator - doing exactly the opposite of what it should do..

I am quite positive that the first two ones are related to the combined relay as I really don't know what else it might be caused by.. But the third one really got me puzzled! I removed fuse 13, which killed the light, but when I then started the car, it came on as usual on ignition, only to fade in and out once the car was started..... When I put the fuse back in (with ignition off) there was a spark, showing what I already know; Power runs through it even when power is off! :(
      ::: Sven :::