Seeking Owner's Manual

• I have sent an inquiry to the Mercedes Classic Center and still awaiting a reply. The handbook is for a 2.3-16 that was purchased in Hannover in 1985, then shipped to the US by the owner and was adapted for the US, but the car has the non-US klima and other pieces, so I am seeking the European version of the manual.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von MTI ()

• I found an Owner's Manual on eBay.de for the 2.3-16 in German. The only thing is that it's for models from 88 and up.

Ebay.de Link

It's a "Buy it Now" article.

PS If you are looking for an "European version" there are like 20 or something different languages to get it in. :)

Edit: Found on ebay.com "This is a Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.3-16 Owner's Manual; the fourth manual on the lower right pictured above. Printed in 1984, 84 pages. Part number 201 584 30 96. An excellent companion to your 190 E 2.3-16. Just put it in the glovebox and complete your car."

Ebay.com Link

Also an "Buy it Now" article.
      Original Blaue Rippsmatten NEU!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Matthijs ()

• No luck so far in getting a handbuch.

Here is my 3rd W201:

The car was purchased new in Hanover by an American woman in 1985, then shipped to the USA after her holiday in Europe. The woman's sister brought the car to Maui, Hawaii in 1990, but the car was not driven the past 3 years and sat in a garage. I purchased it and moved it to Honolulu. There is much work to be done on this.