M104.990 Motorblock mit M104.980 Zylinderkopf

• M104.990 Motorblock mit M104.980 Zylinderkopf

Hallo,
      Ich benutze einen Übersetzer.
      Ich möchte den Motorblock M104.990 mit dem Zylinderkopf M104.980 verwenden (da ich KE Jetronic-Einspritzung verwenden möchte)
      Ist das möglich?
      Wie stelle ich das Timing mit .980-Komponenten ein?
      Ein paar Probleme, die mir begegnet sind, sind die Schmierung der Steuerkette ...
      Hier einige Bilder von M104.990, die ich habe

Danke vielmals

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von ytech ()

• Hai

Ich fahr den M 104990 in meinem Auto. Der Hagmann Kopf von einem gemachtem 300E24v hat damals nicht gepasst. DAS IST SCHON EIN PAAR JÄHRCHEN HER. Was aber genau nicht gepasst hat kann ich leider nicht mehr sagen. Aber es war unmöglich ihn zu verbauen. Der kopf liegt jetzt bestimmt schon 15 Jahre gut verpackt und neu aufgebaut bei meinem Motorbauer.
      Sterniger Gruß
      JO Ein alter 190E 3.2L 24Vler

"Du brauchst ein Fahrzeug, was zu Dir passt, mit Stil, eins mit Charakter - ein Baby zum Liebhaben. Du musst es pflegen, streicheln, tanken, auch Geld reinstecken, so'n Baby will unterhalten werden! Aber dafür bleibt's vielleicht auch bis zum Ende Deines Lebens bei Dir - Dein Eigentum!"

PS: Wer Reechdschreipfehler bei mir entdeckt, soll sie behalten
    • 1.8'er schrieb:

Yes, that's possible, I also built this engine myself.It must be used the timing chain (longer) and chain rails from 980. The lubrication oil hole for the chain rail in the 990 block must be closed.
      Thank you for your reply!
      Did you run the stock EZL in your beautiful C124? Did you notice any effect with the knock control? (I am asking because the block harmonics changed a little between the blocks.

I think the .990 is a good block for this build as it has the oil nozzles to lucubrate the cylinder walls, I also have over sized pistons for it if ill ever need them.

I will be putting a 722.6 (which I recently rebuilt) behind my 3.2 engine and they will go into my r129.

This is the forum I have been looking for - now I need to learn german ;)
      Bilder
      • IMG_5889.jpg

521,63 kB, 750×718, 2 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ytech ()

• ytech schrieb:

Did you run the stock EZL in your beautiful C124
      Yes i will use the stock EZL. I hope the knock controll will match this.

ytech schrieb:

Did you notice any effect with the knock control? (I am asking because the block harmonics changed a little between the blocks.
      The engine has been ready for almost one year. Unfortunately, i have not come to install it. But i wants to complete it this year.

ytech schrieb:

I think the .990 is a good block for this build as it has the oil nozzles to lucubrate the cylinder walls, I also have over sized pistons for it if ill ever need them.
      I have used the .995 engine with HFM ECU ( like w124 E320). My engine is a late version with no oil nozzles for lubrication. (since 1994)

I know of the .990 from the w140. For me, it is a hybrid of the aggressiv .980 and the torquey 995 HFM.

ytech schrieb:

I will be putting a 722.6 (which I recently rebuilt) behind my 3.2 engine and they will go into my r129.
      I know, the last m104.94/995 have use the 722.6.